We recently supported Barnardos by collecting toys for children in and around Essex to open on Christmas day! Check out our recent blog post for more details..
BCT is passionate about helping those at home as well as those worldwide. According to the Charities Commission (2018), there are currently 168,186 charities within England and Wales that need ongoing support. BCT is very proud to be a part of the amazing work that these UK Charities facilitate.
BCT have been involved in a number of UK charities over the years, including;
- Barnardos - Essex branches
- Farleigh Hospice & St Clare's Hospice
- Christmas Jumper Day (Save The Children
- Wear it Pink (Breast Cancer Awareness)
- Jacobs Backpack Campaign (based in Maldon)
- Sufra NW (Food bank & Kitchen in London)
- Wear it Red (British Heart Foundation)
- DAWN (Diwa Asian Women's Network)
- Guide dogs
BCT have donated over £65,000 to UK projects over the years.
How Can You Help?
If you are a UK based charity and would like to partner up with us on a collection, appeal or volunteering opportunity, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details and we will review and respond accordingly!
We would like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you, to not only our supporters and donors, but also all the other UK based charities who are making a difference to lives closer to home.